Thursday 10 March 2011

Welcome To New Tidworth Site

Welcome to this new Blog. The simple idea is to connect as many people as possible that have served in Tidworth and surrounding areas in Tidworth Military Hospital, David Bruce Laboratories, DMED and any of the Medical Centres in the area. This would take in Netheravon as well.

The first thing to do is sign up as a member. By doing so you can leave comments, introduce new discussions, threads or just plain introduce yourself.

Just to check that evrything is working with this new technological adventure for me at least, I'd be grateful if you signed in now you are here and then leave a comment.

I am really looking forward to meeting you all via this page. I will also be maintaining the facebook site, so we have two ways of keeping in touch.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kindest regards,

Peter

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Peter. Now I can drop in and say things!!!!
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I just say that 17 Sep 2011 is the biennial reunion of MSA / DMED Ludgershall and AMED Ludgershall.

    ReplyDelete