Thursday 24 March 2011

Biennial Reunion

Thanks to Annonymous who sent who posted a comment about the above. Full message as follows:

May I just say that 17th September 2011 is the biennial reunion of MSA/DMED Ludgershall and AMED Ludgershall

Could I ask that you add your names to the end of you comments. This will assure stardom, fame but hopefully not infamy.

Something I have noticed is that the comments being posted seem to be appearing at the very beginning of the Blog. By that I mean that they are right at the start of the Blog, scroll down to the start and then you can click on comments to read them. I'll be playing around with the site to see if I can sort that out. In the meantime, please click on the word comment at the bottom of the latest entry.

Thanks,

Peter

2 comments:

  1. haven't you got any responses yet? I'd love to be there but not on my own

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annonymous for your comment. Do I understand you to be saying that you would like to go to the reunion but are not aware of who else will be there? I will post an item asking for the organizers to get in touch with more details of the event for anyone interested.
    Peter

    ReplyDelete