Wednesday 23 March 2011

Posting Comments

POSTING A COMMENT ON WWW.TIDWORTH.BLOGSPOT.COM


Dear Friends,

Please do not think I am trying to teach Granny to suck eggs, but having tweaked the settings on the above Blog, no-one needs to sign in or even register as a follower in order to leave comments or write an article. I had to go through the process a number of times myself, before getting to grips with the procedure. I have written the procedure below, I hope I have got it right!!!

1.     Visit www.tidworth.blogspot.com Browse the articles. If you want to comment on any article or add an article of your own, click on the word comments at the bottom of the article. ( Ignore any words to the left which may say 2 comments or 0 comments etc)

2.     Write your comment/article in the box. (The words Post A Comment appear above the box)

3.     When you are finished, click on the black arrowhead to the right of the words Select Profile

4.     From the drop down menu, select Name/URL

5.     Enter your name. DO NOT ENTER A URL-Press Continue

6.     You can then either press on preview or Post Comment. Whichever you press, a Word Verification screen appears

7.     Type the word as seen into the box beneath it, the press Post Comment

8.     You will then see the words: “Your comment will be visible after approval”

I will then receive an email telling me who has posted. I then visit the site to approve and publish the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment