Friday 11 March 2011

Photos Of Tidworth Area

Examination and treatment of Army pigeons at t...Image via WikipediaDon't know if I've lost my touch or what, but am finding it very difficult to find photo's of Tidworth Military Hospital, DBL etc. I have however managed to get a picture of The Crown, Everleigh. I have taken a pint or two in there over the years and possibly some of you will have.

I also found a picture of  a pidgeon being examined at the Tidworth Signal Pidgeon Centre. New to me that one!!

If anyone of you does have the odd snap or two of yourselves, friends, family etc., that you'd be happy to post it would be great if you could do so.

I have posted the details of the site on the QARANC Facebook site today so I hope that in the fullness of time we will get some more people to join the group.

The Crown, Everleigh, WiltshireImage via Wikipedia

 Don't know if you read the following article about a new centre for Tidworth. I feel it is fitting to have once again a centre in the garrison that can care for our fellow servicemen and women who have been injured in serving this country.


Enhanced by Zemanta
Well, back to the drawing board, keep on looking for more information in the hope that I will get some kind of inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment