Saturday 23 April 2011

Still Looking For Your Articles


Hi To Everybody,

 I hope that all of you who visit have been enjoying the same kind of weather that we have here in UK. This evening being slightly different though in the South East-thunder and lightening and the odd spot of rain.

My thanks go to all visitors to this site. Thanks go to visitors from UK, Russia, Australia,Cyprus,Spain,Germany, Singapore, France, Norway, Denmark and the USA.

So, now it is time to ask again for material to post on the Blog. If any of you served in Tidworth Military Hospital or any of the medical units in the Tidworth area, I am sure you will have something you can share with us. It doesn't matter how short the article, I promise it will be welcomed and be of interest to all who visit.

You can also get in touch if you were a patient in the hospital between 1907 and 1977 when it closed, you can get in touch if you met your partner/wife/husband in the area. Were your children born there?

 Just go to the word comment at the end of this article, and leave a message for me. You can give me your email address at the same time. I promise you, this is a secure site and that your message cannot be seen by anyone other than yourself. I will not publish your message-but will publish your articles as you send them to me as attachments to your email to me. You can send them in word or pdf format.

I'll be publishing Part Three of "Once Upon A Time" in a couple of days time, when I get over the shock of my football team beating Brighton on Easter Monday.

I really look forward to receiving what ever you can send in.

Best wishes to all visitors,

Peter

Follow DoYouWorryToo on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment