Wednesday 6 April 2011

New Articles For The Blog

Man Booker PrizeImage via WikipediaHello to all of you reading this. I'm looking for contributers to the Blog. You don't have to be a Man Booker Prize winner to write an article about your unit in Tidworth and surrounding areas.

You can tell us of your experiences while in the Tidworth area. What were your favourite pubs, mess activities, etc. Who were your friends, did you meet your future wife in the area, the list could go on and on. You might not feel you have anything of interest to the rest of us, but I'm sure your articles will be.

If you would like to contribute an article, however short, however long, please just click on the "comment" word beneath this article and leave a message. You can safely leave your email address as your comments are sent directly to me and will not be published until I have authorised it as the administrator. I will not authorise publication of any private or confidential information. I will then contact you, asking you to send your article to me via email as an attachment. The attachment can be Word or Pdf.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Peter Haynes


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment