Friday 15 May 2015

Radio Shows

Hi to all of you visiting this site. You'll find many articles below that describe my time at the Military Hospital Tidworth. There I trained as a nurse, operating theatre technician, gained management experience and found my self managing the department that was responsible for supplying medical devices to wards, departments and operating theatres for use in surgery. Marvellous experience. It was also the place in which I learned, to my absolute surprise, that I wanted to get involved in radio work.

Don't ask me how or why.It was one of those things hat just happened. In another article I'll go into it a bit deeper and discuss my progress in that area.

In he meantime, here's a link to some of my more recent radio shows that are available on Mixcloud. Please feel free to visit as often as you'd like, and even tell a friend about it. 

Thanks again for calling by.
www.mixcloud.com/peter-haynes

2 comments:

  1. Do you have any photos of BMH Tidworth? I was born there in 1947, and two of my sisters were as well (not at the same time!), and I saw it many times as a child. I'm putting together an illustrated map of my life so far, and would love to have a picture of the place where I was born. I have searched the internet for hours and can't find any pictures. Can you help? Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and thank you very much for visiting the site. Sadly, photos of Tidworth Military Hospital are extremely rare. I believe this is because the buildings look just as they did when they were a Cavalry Barracks. I do however, have two photos that I came across very recently, thanks to one of my former colleagues who was a Nurse in Tidworth. If you email me at pthplay@gmail.com I will forward them to you. They were taken mid to late 60's. If I come across any more I will post them here and send you copies. 1947 was a good year for births...I was born that year too.

      Delete