Friday 26 August 2011

Articles To Come In September

As I'm away for the next couple of weeks, I've been planning articles for when I return.

So far I've got an article about 181 Airlanding Field Ambulance RAMC, which was based in Perham Down, part of Tidworth Garrison.

I have an article about the introduction of the Central Sterile Services Department as part of Tidworth Military Hospital, including a letter to The Lancet, December 1962 by the then Commanding Officer, John Mackay-Dick.

There will be Part 1 of a history of Tidworth and the divide between North and South, and finally, the next part of my memories of my time at Tidworth Military Hospital and how I managed, at last, to get into Theatres.

If any of you have anything you would like to contribute toward any of the above items, please get in touch via the Comment Button below. I'll pick up your items and prepare them for publication after September 10th.

Until then-have a great time and many thanks to you all for visiting.


Follow DoYouWorryToo on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment