Wednesday 6 July 2011

Where Are They Now?

I wonder just how many either former Operating Theatre Technicians or possibly still practicing ODA's, ODP's visit this site that served in Tidworth? I'm hoping there are more than one or two of you that might be able to help me trace a few of the guys I served with and who served after my leaving Tidworth in 1969. Published below is a list of names of those I am trying to contact on behalf of the website designed for former, currently serving and currently practicing Theatre Techs/ODP's/ODA's, those who have moved on to other walks of life. The website is http://www.ottsreunited.com/  It's a site well worth visiting even if you aren't a former OTT.

If anyone recognises any of the names and/or knows of their whereabout, please contact me via peterthaynes@live.co.uk  (Not all of these guys served in Tidworth)

Phil Reeves, Ron Days, ? Gartside, Stan Jones, Mike Anderson, Bob Shepherd, Geordie Woods, Mike Brocket, Kevin Crowe, Chris Robson, Sam Dempsey, Chris Livesy,

There are others whose names escape me at this moment. I'll put their names on the site as I remember them.

I look forward to hearing from you.


Follow DoYouWorryToo on Twitter
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment